Monday, May 10, 2010

Season Opener

I'm starting this blog mostly because I like to talk about running these days. I know it's not a topic that is especially enthralling for a lot of people, but it's interesting to me. This way, instead of getting glazed over stares when I start to discourse on the topic, I can just blab to The Unknown and The Unknown can just navigate away from this blog once they realize how boring it is.  The best part is, I'll never know!

You are, of course, welcome to blab back, should you wish. I'm not trying to discourage dialog, I just want to be realistic about the fact that my obsession may not be everyone's. Don't feel like you have to pretend to be interested. I understand if you're not. Really, I do. Okay, maybe I don't. But I'll try to imagine such sentiments.

Oh, an explanation of the title. Few people understand why I run. So I thought this Bible quote was applicable, if taken completely out of context. 

No comments:

Post a Comment