Friday, January 7, 2011

Goals for 2011

As promised, here is my post about what I hope to accomplish this year in running.

As one of my selected personal themes for this coming year is COMPLETION, there are a few things I hope to complete, including:

1. Run my first marathon! I don't know exactly when this will happen, but there are some plans in the works that might make this dream a reality. I have always wanted to do this, and after running very consistently for almost a whole year now, I think this is my year.

2. Improve my speed. I'm not very fast over the short haul, so I'd like to train myself for a little bit of speed.

3. Officially break my 5K PR. This is tied to #2, I guess, Speed and endurance.

4. Keep running all year. No peetering out!!

1 comment:

  1. Ambitious goals...running a marathon AND breaking your 5k record. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete